Climb package price per person (sharing): *Subject to group size, please contact a tour consultant for a custom quote.
* Note that private extras are not shared between group members
- 1 x night accommodation at Chanya Lodge on HB basis before trek (sharing basis)
- 1 x night accommodation at Chanya lodge on HB basis after trek (sharing basis)
- Kilimanjaro National Park (KINAPA) conservation fees, entry fees, rescue fees, camping fees as applicable to the planned itinerary
- Kilimanjaro National park trained and certified English-speaking guide/s
- Trained and certified porters monitored by KPAP ensuring fair treatment (1 porter per person for personal mountain luggage of 15kg max.)
- Trained cook / chef and eating utensils (including cutlery and crockery).
- Meals indicated on the itinerary [B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner]
- 1 x transfer from Moshi to Park Gate per group and 1 x transfer from park gate to Moshi per group
- Safe and luggage storage at Chanya lodge while on trek
- Boiled drinking water on trek (from first camp onwards)
- Basic first aid kit per group
- Camping chair/s, table/s, dining / mess tent
- Four season sleeping tent per two passengers sharing
- Shared public toilet facilities at campsites
- 1 emergency oxygen cylinder per group
- Additional acclimatization day on trek
- 1 x basic sleeping mat per person
- German speaking head guide if indicated
Optional extras available at a surcharge:
- Single room at the base lodge
- Supplemental oxygen or emergency oxygen cylinders
- Additional transfers from park gates to Moshi
- Airport or other transfers
- Private toilet facilities
- Domestic flights
- Extra nights’ accommodation
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation membership
- Personal mountain equipment such as sleeping bags, walking poles, duffel bags etc.
- Safari, Kilimanjaro or Zanzibar extensions
- Tips / gratuities
- Beverages such as soft drinks, alcohol etc.
- International flights
- High altitude trekking Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Water on first day of trek
- Metal & hard plastic bottles, bladders etc. (note: soft plastics are not permitted on the mountain)
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
- In order for you to book a client onto a scheduled / fixed departure group climb with us the group tour must be selected and availability of space/s.
- If spaces are available, you may reserve / confirm the place/s on the tour by sending a registration fee / deposit to our account unless and otherwise specified.
- Places are filled up on a first come first serve basis from the date the registration deposit appears in our account unless and otherwise specified.
- No minimum group size is required for the scheduled group to proceed and our departures are all guaranteed, even with 1 passenger, until 14 days before the departure where registration can be closed due to lack of interest.
- In the event of there being only 1 person confirmed for the group departure, you can choose from the following options
- Proceeding with the climb alone with the support team of guide and porters
- By selecting / reserving the space on another future group climb with the same registration fee.
- To withdraw from the climb completely and the registration fee returned to you minus any bank charges we incur to transfer back the funds.
- Once you have confirmed a place on the climb we highly recommend your client to stay at Chanya Lodge the day before the tour starts where they will be briefed on the tour.
- The briefings can take place anytime between 17:00 – 20:00 hours, therefore you are required to arrive in good time before 17:00 hours at the first lodge specified.
- We reserve the right to close any group climbs which have no interest / 0 confirmed passengers 14 days before the departure date.
- The joining discounts for 2 or 3 people are only applicable to clients joining, booking and confirming at the same time. These discounts cannot be applied to anyone who decides to join later.
- There are some combination discounts for combining Meru, Kilimanjaro, Safari and private Zanzibar extensions. Please contact a consultant to find out how much you can save!
Subject to availability